Does Your Company Know What’s Lies Beyond?
Today’s retail executives have ever growing opportunities to collect meaningful data. Transforming technologies are making real time data gathering a reality, yet only 10% of your organization’s data is analyzed. The remaining 90% is unused, unstructured, and hidden. And what about the 10% that does get analyzed? It loses its true value within moments if it goes untouched. Retail has a big — big data problem.
Real-time analytics is a game changer for retailers
Retailers have known for a long time that the collection and implementation of data is key to a modern and successful retail strategy. High-quality data — the kind that is actively given by consumers rather than collected passively — is key to success.
Unfortunately, over 80% of retailers are spending significant resources sorting through web analytics and unreliable 3rd party data sources while high value data lies dormant in their business operations just beyond arm’s reach.
Where does my data come from?
Disparate data originates with consumer transactions, loyalty programs, product and inventory, and behavioral data. With certainty, most of this data sits idle in your business — unable to achieve the revenue potential it will bring. Online marketplaces and a few large retailers have learned how powerful this data is and are heavily invested in utilizing this valuable information for digital customer acquisition, precision marketing, and retail business intelligence. Are you getting to the true potential of this valuable data?
It doesn’t matter the size of your organization, you need the dots connected to understand who, when, where, and how you should target your customers. You need to reach the appropriate audience with the right message, at the right time, and with the right value.
Cutting edge technology that scales with your business needs
Taiga Data’s patent pending “Data Logistics Hub” DLH technology dramatically reduces integration cost of dissimilar sources in your business’s data supply chain. It enables economies of scale and scope to uniquely meet the vast market of millions of data sources across business units, locations, and software providers through its intelligent data streaming and packaging system.
Taiga shines light on your data
Taiga brings together customer data, integrated platforms, predictive analytics, and marketing strategy to drive sales growth and customer loyalty for your business. Achieving business objectives by encouraging awareness, trial, sales uplift, earned media impressions and, ultimately, customer loyalty. Using a sophisticated, patent pending suite of tools and technology, we turn customer data into knowledge, resulting in a more enlightened, more personal, dynamic approach to putting the customer at the center of every business decision.
Real time revenue tracking
View, access, and analyze sales data for products, stores, regions, and customer segments without waiting for the weekly sales reports. Know how your stores and promotions are performing in real time when you have the opportunity to make an impact.
Accurate demand forecasting
Leverage real time data to ensure that you have the right amount of product at the right time while also helping you understand the trends and the reasons why.
Label and identify the segments and traits that are important to each of your customers based on how they interact across channels and systems in real time. Leverage this knowledge to adapt and personalize strategy and campaigns to your best customers.
Responsive A/B testing
Manipulate 1st party data to plan test stores and markets. Forecast, track, adapt, and expand promotion and placement tests with real time sales data direct from your stores’ point of sale.
Data driven decisions
Have confidence that strategic decisions are backed by accurate and relevant data from across your business operations. Along with an easy to create, professional, boardroom ready, set of over 30 interactive visualizations to help drive your next initiative.
Drill into data on individual stores or regions with intuitive and precision accurate metrics and historical comparisons to identify SWOTs to your strategic plans.
Utilize interactive map visualizations and charts to analyze your customer, competitive, and market data to know where, when, and why to open new stores, reformat, or shift resources.
Ready for the future, today
Get results without costly long term upgrades to POS or other systems. Taiga unifies your data points across existing on-premise and cloud retail technologies. So you have the knowledge to win in the market of today and tomorrow.